Is your Project Successful,
but Slowing Down?
Our clients used to have similar problem.
We helped them to cut feature costs to fractions and make their teams productive again.
Framework Migration, PHP Upgrade and CI Hardening
- Setup up advanced custom PHPStan rules
- Increase type coverage, Rector and ECS integration
- Optimization of Processes
"It's a lot of fun and we killed/transformed already a lot of legacy code. Using our very own continuous deployment pipeline we shipping this changes to production since day 1."
San Deigo, California
Upgrade from PHP 7.2, Symfony 2.8 to fully typed PHP 8
- Setup up high quality CI pipeline battery with bulletproof checks
- Remove dead methods, dead classes, unused pckages, TWIG filters and helpers
- Highly improve unit test coverage to make changes more reliable and safer
"I'm extremely pleased with the progress we are making.
It's really come a long way."
Upgrade from Laravel 5.5
- Implementation of ECS, PHPStan and Rector
- Standardisation of namespace
- Standardisation of tests
"From upgrading our legacy projects and improving team's productivity, to making code review easier and reliable, Rector is in the center within our PHP ecosystem."
Upgrade from Symfony 3.4
- Migration from Doctrine ID to UUID
- Implementation of Gitlab CI with ECS, PHPStan and Rector
- Replacement of messy classes with PSR-4
"Thanks to Rector, we were able to quite simply refactor the core of our API, which saved a lot of work that our developers would otherwise have to do manually."
Are You Ready to Make the Change?
Contact us for Free Quote