How will Rector make your Life Easier?
- Do you want to migrate your code from PHP 5.3 to 7.4?
- Do you want to use the newest Symfony code without reading all the
- Do you want to turn static to constructor injection in 1000 classes in seconds?
- Refactor custom code at scale without rebasing?
- Are you stuck on legacy code because you have to "delivery features"?
- Do you use old framework, that slows down your product?
- Does your team complain about legacy code, but you just can't stop development for 6 months?
- Do you want keep delivering features and migrate framework at the same time?
What is Rector's Ultimate Goal?
To help every developer in the planet with fresh or legacy PHP code to use the latest PHP, the most advanced version of their favorite framework and the latest craftsman patterns there will be.
Without work, instantly, so they can focus on what they love most - thinking about algorithms and writing fresh code.
What Rector Users Say?
Just discovered rector. Works like a charm migrating framework versions. Eg zf2 to zf3— Andreas Frömer (@icanhazstring) March 4, 2019